We're looking for great people to fill a number of vacancies across all three of our schools.
But why work for the Girls' Learning Trust?
Our philosophy enables each School (and our Shared Services) to develop its own identity and vision, which also means each has its own distinct set of values and working culture. But there are some common features to working in any role in the Trust:
- A passionate and dedicated staff team who believe in the transformative power of education and take pride in the positive impact their roles have both inside and outside the classroom.
- A team of problem solvers who constantly figure out ways to help pupils achieve better outcomes, tackling challenges both big and small together.
- A fun and empathetic environment: staff who support and take care of each other, bringing a sense of humour to the workplace.
- A commitment to professional development: we are proud of our culture of promoting GLT staff within and across our trust and have an excellent record of developing outstanding staff and preparing them for senior leadership.
- A commitment to safeguarding and wellbeing: we operate a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes DBS, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications. And we are committed to ensuring this remains our top priority.
Some of the other benefits we provide include:
- Outer-London salary scales with easy access to central London
- Free parking on site (dependent on the School)
- Access to Workplace Options scheme, for confidential and independent employment advice
- Access to sports facilities
- A two-week October half term break
- Membership of the Teachers' Pension Scheme (TPS) or Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Flu Jabs
- Eye testing