Our philosophy enables each school and our shared services to develop their own identity and vision, which also means each has its own distinct set of values and culture. But there are some common features to working in any role with us:
- A passionate and dedicated staff team who believe in the transformative power of education, and take pride in the positive impact their roles have both inside and outside of the classroom.
- A team of problem solvers who constantly figure out ways to help pupils achieve better outcomes, tackling challenges both big and small together.
- A fun and empathetic environment: staff who support and take care of each other, bringing a sense of humour to the workplace.
- A commitment to professional development: we are proud of our culture of promoting GLT staff within and across our trust and have an excellent record of developing outstanding staff and preparing them for senior leadership.
- A commitment to safeguarding and wellbeing: we operate a rigorous recruitment procedure that includes DBS, medical screening and confirmation of qualifications. And we are committed to ensuring this remains our top priority.